Not sure what ring size to choose? We're here to help! Follow our easy size guide to find your perfect fit.
How to measure
Measure a ring you own
1. Find a ring you own that fits the finger you want to buy for
2. Measure with a measuring tape or ruler the diameter of the ring in mm
3. Use our ring size chart below to determine your ring size
Measure your finger
1. Cut a thin piece of paper
2. Wrap the paper around the finger you want to buy for
3. Mark where the paper meets and measure the distance in mm with a measuring tape or ruler
4. Use our ring size chart below to determine your ring size
Ring Size Chart
If you are in between sizes, go bigger (you can always exchange if it's not your perfect fit).
Make sure to measure the finger that you want to buy for, different fingers will likely need different sized rings.